The upsurge of the smartphones and with that the Android users have been drastic in recent times. A decade back the 90s kids used to enjoy the sunshine in the winters and the sweat in the summer evening; gone are those days! In today's time, the kids are well-equipped with smartphones and their usage that sometimes they tell their mom how to run an application.
Mom makes me remember, we also tend to be stuck on social media for all the remaining time that is after we have finished chores, traveling, work and rest. Well according to Psychologist, we do not even sleep with this reindeer in our hand named Social Media. Rather, the day does not finish without all the latest updates from all our acquaintance's lives. Social media impacts our lives in various ways.
What Impact does Social Media has on our Lives?
Connecting With People - While the geographical boundaries separate us, the internet is one thing that has got us closer. The use of social media and the interaction with our loved ones is so frequent with the memes, messenger and Instagram Story updates. We connect with people at all times and are dependent on their comments and likes for the validation of the content uploaded by us.
- Youth - Social Media has a great impact on the youth in fact the life of the youngsters starts with socializing and ends with socializing. Social Media has also made people insomniac and depressed. The non-validation of their posts tends to affect them greatly. When social media is used in the correct manner, the youth will see all the positive impacts.
- Marketing - The web traffic and the availability of a large audience, which is of all age-groups can be targeted by businesses to market their products. The constant engagement, wide interests, influential people, aimless scrolling can all be used as an advantage by the business people.
- Entertainment - Social is a great source of entertainment for some. The others that are engaging people with constantly posting content on their personal accounts help other people make it a source of their entertainment. So, when one is tired of aimless scrolling, they can aimlessly watch and interact with video content posted by people.
While all this is keeping you hooked to social media, let us make it more interesting by rewarding you for the use of social media. KingTasker integrated the use of social media in their Tasking List for you to utilize it to the full potential to earn some rewards. Mother's can use KingTasker to make side income in their free time.
Tasking With KingTasker
- Visit Websites - Tasking with KingTasker allows you to visit websites that will enable you to earn rewards. While you have a favorite website that you visit often, viewing it through KingTasker can enable you to earn money. Hard-earned cash through socializing is the new cool!
- Watch Online Videos - That surge for entertainment can be heeded with the watch online videos task on KingTasker. While you love to see videos online, now you can do so and earn reward points that can, later on, be converted into PayTM Balance.
- Submit Online Reviews - We love to submit movie reviews, tech reviews, reviews for the latest passed bill or amendment. While the world brings new things to review, do it with KingTasker. Stay updated with the latest technology and opinionate on it to earn some cash!
- Like Social Media Pages - While we do aimless scrolling we tend to like a lot of the social pages worthy of our interests. Discover interest with the Happy Tasking of KingTasker. Earn rewards to discover some new interests and like the pages of your choice.
- Share Social Media Pages - Marketing has the power to persuade us, this makes us act on certain great content. Now earn rewards on each share that you do. Discover new interests and pay heed to old ones by tasking with KingTasker.
In the nutshell, Social Media is the key to our time pass, life, opinions, connecting and much more. Why not use it to reward ourselves some extra pennies on the side? KingTasker helps you keep up with your socializing spree and earn some rewards on the side. Use social media in your free time to hoard some cash on the side. Happy Tasking with KingTasker fellas!
Share this post on: